SelectQuote Accessibility Statement
SelectQuote is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy the benefits offered on our sites and are continually improving the user experience for everyone by designing and testing the sites against the WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards.
We are currently undergoing a digital transformation. This transformation is part of our ongoing efforts to maintain and improve accessibility standards on our sites. We look forward to sharing our new sites shortly.
Measures to support accessibility
SelectQuote takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our websites:
- Conduct accessibility audits of our websites
- Perform remediation if issues are identified
- Engage accessibility consultants on best practices
- Provide accessibility training for our staff
- Ensure we consider individuals with disabilities when designing our sites
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The SelectQuote websites are designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome and Firefox with VoiceOver on Mac OS 12
- Google Chrome and Firefox with NVDA on Windows 11
- Google Chrome and Firefox with JAWS on Windows 11 and 10
- Safari with VoiceOver on Mac OS 12
SelectQuote websites may not be compatible with browsers older than three major versions or mobile operating systems older than three years old.
The accessibility of SelectQuote websites rely on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
SelectQuote tests its websites by utilizing the following approaches:
- External evaluation using automated scanning
- External evaluation using assistive technology
- External evaluation using manual assessment techniques
Assistance and Feedback
If you have problems accessing information on one of our sites or you want to provide feedback about the accessibility of the site, please contact us at email@example.com.