Sharpen your pencils and put on your thinking cap and show us what you got!
I got married last month so I should contact my agent to see if my policy is still suitable for my situation.
- True. Whenever you experience a life-changing event, like getting married or having a child, you should always contact your agent to reevaluate you your familys needs.
I already get life insurance from work so I shouldn’t look into getting a personal policy.
- False. Sure, getting a policy at work might be really simple but you never know when your employment status changes. If the company goes out of business or you are terminated, you might be left without life insurance.
Men and women in excellent health in their mid 30s and 40s can buy $100,000+ of Term Life Insurance for under a dollar a day.
- True. There are many life insurance companies that offer many affordable options for your specific needs. SelectQuote represents over 10 life insurance companies and will help you find out which one is best for you!
Term life insurance is a type of insurance in which you buy the protection for only as long as you want it.
- True. You select the term of the policy—10, 15, 20, up to 30 years.
I have some health issues so I won’t be able to get a policy.
- False. SelectQuote represents many companies that specialize in insuring people with less than perfect health. Our agents have helped cancer survivors, those with diabetes, and individuals with heart disease get the coverage they need at the best price available.
Term life insurance is the most affordable choice among life insurance products.
- True. Because the term limits the period of time the insurance company (carrier) is responsible for you, the carrier reduces its risk and your cost, potentially saving hundreds of dollars per year over other options.
My policy should be enough to cover immediate expenses as well as provide continuous income for my beneficiaries.
- True. Since life insurance replaces lost income if something happens to you, the proceeds from your policy should be enough to cover immediate expenses as well as to provide continuous income for your beneficiaries. Such expenses could include burial costs, debt, mortgage, car payments, etc.
My insurance rate will increase if I become ill with a disease later down the road.
- False. The beauty of getting a life insurance policy now is that you are locking in your rate for the entire duration of your policy. Your rate will not increase if you are diagnosed with heart disease, diabetes, etc. later on.
I don’t need life insurance because I don’t have dependents.
- False. Even individuals without dependents need coverage. Click here to find out why.
SelectQuote is Americas #1 Independent Term Life Sales Agency.
- True. This one is a no-brainer! Our quotes are accurate and specific to your needs, all of our insurance agents are licensed and experts in the field, and we genuinely care about our customers. For these reasons and more, SelectQuote has helped hundreds of thousands of people just like you get the coverage they need since 1985. Get started with on your own life insurance journey by letting us give you a free quote today!